Saturday, April 12, 2008

Your business or mine?!

My bff's blog brought up a very good topic that I feel I have to speak on! Go check out her blog queensbeautyqueen.blogspot.com

Now how many of you have been questioned by a friend, loved one, or just some nosy ass person who really has no business questioning you?

Where are you going? Simple enough right but let me ask you this if your having a conversation with someone and you ask what are you doing tonight and they say "going out" that is "general" meaning they don't want to go any further into that answer so why the hell would you ask where are you going? Damnit didn't they just say "OUT"

Who are you with? Another simple question right actually no because when people ask this they are usually referring to names. First of all if the person says I'm going out obviously its with someone if they wanted you to know who then they would have said "I'm going out with ________" But they didn't "Hint" So now you ask "with who" and what do they say? another "general answer" I'm going out with "friends" or "a friend" But that answer is never good enough! SMH

What you doing there? This is just pushing it...Does it really matter if your not there why do you care?

Why are you with them? Isn't it obvious? Because they fucking want to be! I'm pretty sure 9 out of 10 people aren't gonna be around people willingly that they don't want to be around lol

Why you do that? This question is the most annoying! Why?! I can give a reason sure a fully detailed one explaining exactly why I chose to do what I did but the real question is would you understand my reasoning? Most people don't want to know why because they already know they just don't understand but hey guess what thats not my problem!

What you need that for? This question is iffy, I mean if I'm asking you for something then have the right to ask but If I got it from else where please don't ask what I needed it for, It really doesn't concern you!

Now when the day comes and I feel no type of way about answering all of these questions to a person.... I think I found the one! LMAO

1 comment:

Eve said...

Word boo! As far as I'm concerned we the only people allowed to question each other because we're there through everything. The highs and the lows (and we've been LOW). But we bounced right back up like round balls *in my Jay-z voice* lolol

Okkkk back to work I go :) I gotta make our Cancun money owwwww!