Saturday, April 12, 2008

One hell of a drug!


OH SHIT that looks real familiar.... Anyone who's ever experienced our cocktail night or came out partying with us and made it back home with us knows what I'm talking about lol Alcohol is one hell of a drug... I'm sorry but I'm addicted! :( I cant speak on behalf of all addicts because I never experienced their "drug" but I can talk about mine :)

Alcohol~ Its like a liquid beverage that can be taken in the form of a shot sipped over a period of time mixed with other beverages, taken straight like a G ;) thats how I prefer mine lol
Some are sweet some are sour, some have no taste, others are unbearable (Patron) some stink some smell good, some go down easy others burn the hell out your throat! there is such a variety there something out there for everyone lol What I like about alcohol is it erases your inhibitions... Any physical or mental issue that worried you will no longer be in mind! who wouldn't want to live with no inhibitions! It gives you a feeling that you cant explain but your smiling (well I know I always am) lol Now that I sold you on its benefits let me fill you in on the minor consequences!

Alcohol may cause:
- Loss of items
-Loss of memory
-Loss of friends
-Altercations
-Violent tendencies
-Headaches
-Vomiting
-Hunger
-Bladder problems
-Multiple sex partners
-Bad breath
-Car accidents (If you decide to drive)
-Money problems
-Pot belly
-Liver cancer
-Liver failure
But ya know every action has reaction :) Drink Responsibly!

P.S. Thats probably how I lost my phone and cant remember why :( lmao

No comments: