Friday, April 11, 2008

Venting

Ok excuse me if I seeem to ramble on but I have alot to say!

I miss my bestfriend... Ever since Downstate decide to relieve me of my position in the OT Dept. which I was so comfortable with, I havent seen my roomie :( They moved me way across town to the Opthamology Dept. which happens to be right accross the street from her school. But ironically I now get out at 5 and she gets out at 4 so shes in class by the time I get off... Ughhhh! The world is hating on our friendship... dont be mad that we are close cuz we can not see each other for a year and still be the best of friends lol

Ok now school is going good... I think the man is tryna keep me down! im getting all A's in my classes but I cant be on in the Honors Prgram... why you ask? because they dont offer honors classes to night students1 wtf! I cant be smart and work lol its ridiculous... How they expect me to pay for school?

My roomie is thinking about moving to B-more hmmmm never thought about it but I know one thing she aint leaving me! The only person in this world that I can depend on and if she wants to move to B-more I'm a have to start applying to some schools out there lol For spring break we going down there, I guess we can check it out!

I have alot to say about my love life... If you wanna even call it that lol so I will save that for another blog!

To be cont. :) I have to get back to work!

1 comment:

Eve said...

Word! Someone is definately hating if you think about it boo. It's so many factors that play into why we don't see each other (or talk to each other) its crazy. But We gon make it *in my Jadakiss voice*.

Ahem I bet if we move to Maryland you can be in the Honors program... they not that smart down there we'd be Co-valedictorians and shit! lmao

I can't wait for your love life blog this should be good *gettin some popcorn*

I miss you booooooo ;( see you @ 5!!!!