Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Psycho Central Pt.2

OMG the funniest shit happened the other day I have to share it with yall lol

Ok so I used to talk to this guy named.... well we just gonna call him missing fingers lmao
SO yea I haven't seen him in months but I guess he was missing the kid :) Nigga couldn't find my number so instead of coming by one evening and knocking on the door he comes by at 3am and knocks on my window! But get this he had the wrong window lmao so my roomie wakes me up thinking someone is breaking into the house and he bounces when he seen Dee was yelling out the window like "who da fuck are you" lmao and she seen da white max pull off No one knew who he was till yesterday nigga hits me on aim and is like "i came by the other day I was knocking on your window but I guess you wasn't home" lmao "but home girl scared me from upstairs so i told her i had the wrong house" like wtf is that psycho or what?! Idk yall my roomie banned me from bagging dudes anymore cuz I always get the psychos smh

No comments: